M-F 10AM - 6PM EST
Although hosted on our web server, this application runs entirely in your web browser, so your confidential information remains your own. There is no risk in sharing sensitive employee, student, or membership information. The images you select are never uploaded to our servers.
Because this application uses many modern features, it will not work in older web browsers.
If you are having trouble using this tool, try using the newest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE.
1. Create your ID card images and save them as a JPG or PNG (document size should be 3.375 x 2.125 inches).
2. Select how you are printing your ID cards from the drop down menu below.
3. Click on the Choose File(s) button(s) and select your JPG or PNG ID card images.
4. Click "Generate PDF".
5. After clicking the "Generate PDF" button the PDF with your ID card image(s) is generated, placing them in the correct location for printing!
6. Save the PDF to your computer (you may have to go to File > Save As, or something similar to this).
Printing Instructions for Teslin 1-Up
1. Using Adobe Acrobat Reader, or the default PDF application on your computer open the PDF you generated above.
2. Select File > Print
3. Select Paper Size: 4 x 6 inch
4. Select Paper Type: Plain Paper
5. Print. Be sure that when printing the Scale is set to 100%.